Discover the history and culture of Puerto Vallarta as you enjoy a fiesta with games, tacos, snacks, and an open bar. Watch a rodeo, mariachi band, and dancing!
Marietas Islands Group Tour
- Adult Ages 12+ | Entrance to the hidden beach is an extra charge and paid in cash the day of the tour
- Kid Ages 4 - 12 yrs | Kids under 10 years old are not allowed to enter the hidden beach
Visit the infamous Marietas Islands
What are Marietas Islands? They are national wildlife and marine reserve often referred to as the Galapagos of Mexico. An incredible remote place to snorkel with loads of different types of wildlife including the beautiful blue-footed boobies!
“The hidden beach” otherwise known as “Playa del Amor” or “Beach of love” is a photo you have likely seen and a must-see destination.
This is an all-inclusive adventure on an incredible trimaran with a wide array of water toys, 2 waterslides, and plenty of space to lounge in the shade or under the sun.
*Entrance to the hidden beach is based on availability and is optional with an extra cost of $1500 MXP or $75 USD and is paid in cash the day of the tour.
The minimum age to enter the hidden beach is 10 years old.
La Cruz de Huanacaxtle Marina Dock M1
- Seven-hour cruise on the Chica-fun waterslide trimaran
- Continental breakfast
- Lunch is tacos and fajitas with chicken, beef, rice, beans, tortillas, and salsa. *Let us know if you have any dietary restrictions
- Snacks, guacamole, potato chips
- Unlimited open bar
- Hidden beach access – optional and based on availability with an extra charge
- Beach supplies: towels, swimwear, wet shoes, etc.
- Pesos for guide/captain gratuity, (15% – 20%) which is customary for tour guides and boat crew in Puerto Vallarta and Mexico
- Biodegradable sunscreen. Learn how sunscreen is destroying coral reefs.
- Beautiful scenery
- Open bar and food
- A great time!