Set sea on this unbelievable real 700-ton Galleon wooden pirate ship for a day of adventure! Don’t forget to come willing to have fun or you might have to walk the plank! A fun-filled day perfect for families!
Pirates of the Night – Adults Only
Discounted price | All-Inclusive | Adults Only
- Adult Ages 12+ - 8 different menu options
- Pirate Ship adult premium ticket Ages 12+ - 9 different menu options including lobster tail and whiskey
A dinner show under the sea on a real wooden pirate ship!
Set sea on this unbelievable real 700-ton Galleon wooden pirate ship for an evening of adventure! A dinner and show that will not disappoint.
Onboard the ship you will be dazzled by our amazing Pirate Show with amazing adventures, acrobatics, music and dancing and unbelievable special effects at every corner.
With a variety of mouth-watering dinner options to indulge your tastebuds and unlimited drinks from our premium bar, this might be the best night of your vacation. And don’t forget to come with a good attitude because party poopers will be walking the plank!
Book Now! Space is limited
- Pirate welcome
- Live music
- Fun set sail activity
- Drunken pirate show
- Contest & fun onboard
- Dinner (delicious dishes to choose)
- Pirate show
- Special effects in the dining area
- Pirate party
- Premium open bar (National & International)
- Tour around the bay.
Check in: (Sea terminal´s Pirate Boutique) 4:45 PM Welcome protocol & boarding time: 5:25 PM Live music & the drunken pirate show: 5:25 PM Departure & security briefing: 6:00 PM Funny activities & hoisting the sails: 6:10 PM Breaktime before dinner: 6:45 PM Descending the passengers to the dining room: 7:00 PM Dinner: 7:10 PM Marigalante history speech: 7:50 PM Pirate show: 8:00 PM Flag presentation: 8:45 PM Pirate party: 9:00 PM Back to the pier: 9:30 PM
- Surf & Turf – filet Mignon and shrimp with plum sauce for dipping, accompanied with green salad, spaghetti, vegetables. *Only available with premium ticket
- Stuffed Chicken Breast – delicious stuffed chicken breast with cheese and spinach, bathed in poblano sauce, accompanied with spaghetti, garlic and green salad.
- Grilled Chicken – grilled chicken served with steamed vegetables, rice and green salad.
- Salmon – seared filet accompanied with green salad, rice, arugula, pesto and parsley.
- Tuna – a medallion accompanied with vegetables, rice, arugula and pesto.
Served with green salad and vegetables.
- “The Dutch” Salad (Cold Dish) – Fresh lettuce, red apple, pear, carrot, jicama, pineapple, orange, tomato, strawberry, cucumber, avocado optional, accompanied with olive oil.
- Captain Hook (Hot Dish): – Carrot, pumpkin, jicama, pineapple, mushroom, spinach and basil; all the vegetables are roasted on the grill, bathed in tomato sauce, oregano and a sprig of rosemary.
- Steak – Served with steamed vegetables and rice.
- Grilled Chicken – Served with steamed vegetables and salad.
- Hamburger and fries
- Chicken tenders and fries
Enjoy our Premium Open Bar such as (Whiskey) Buchanan’s, Johnny Walker, (Tequila) Don Julio Reposado and Silver.
(Vodka) Grey Goose, Ciroc, Red & White Wine, (Rum) Zacapa are among our top of the line beverage option.
*Whiskey is for premium tickets only
– Print out of receipt to receive your ticket
– Comfortable clothes and shoes
– Money for souvenirs and optional gratuity