ATV Jorullo Extension Bridge and Zipline Combo
- Single Rider Ages 6+ • Must have valid license to drive
- Double Rider Ages 6+ • Must have valid license to drive
Ride an ATV on the world’s longest extension bridge with the best view in Puerto Vallarta and fly through the Sierra Madre Mountains!
Traverse across the longest suspension bridge in the world by ATV with the most incredible view of the Sierra Madre Mountains. Afterwards, we make our way to the crystal clear water of the “El Salto” waterfall where you can take a refreshing swim. We then head to the mountain tops to fly from peak to peak on an exciting 11 zipline course and end the tour with a mule ride back up the mountain.
Book Now! space is limited.
- Cameras are not allowed for safety reasons.
- We take credit card payments (Visa – Mastercard – American Express).
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- For safety reasons, pregnant women and individuals with asthma, heart problems, and back problems can’t perform the activity.
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed.
Start times (vary from pick-up times):
11:00 am & 1:00 pm
Pick-up locations and times:
Nuevo Vallarta: 7:40 am, 11:40 am
Playa de Oro: 8:00 am, 12:00 pm
Plaza Las Glorias: 8:10 am, 12:10 pm
Centro: 8:30 am, 12:30 pm
- Shuttle service
- Complimentary welcome drink
- ATV off-roading adventure
- 11 ziplines
- Mule ride
- Purified water
- Tequila tasting.
- Infinity Pool
- Light clothing and comfortable shoes
- Insect repellent, sunscreen
- Extra cash for optional gratuity, souvenirs, photos, and restaurant
- Valid drivers licence if you are driving
- Valid credit card
- Change of clothes, towel and extra shoes.
- Extra money for optional gratuity, souvenirs, photos, tequila, restaurant.