Jorullo Extension Bridge ATV/RZR Tour
- Single Rider
- Double Rider
- Razor 2-Seater
- Razor 4-Seater
Pass the Longest Suspension Bridge in the World!
Are you prepared to live an extreme adventure full of adrenaline? Pass through the longest suspension bridge in the world (470 meters in length and 150 meters in height) on an ATV or an RZR off-terrain vehicle, off-roading exciting dirt trails across the Sierra Madre Occidental, and enjoying the incredible scenery that surrounds the eco-park. Finish the tour with a refreshing dip in the El Salto tropical waterfall.
*For safety reasons, pregnant women and individuals with asthma, heart problems, and back problems can’t perform the activity. People under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed. A charge of $20 USD per RZR unit and $10 USD per ATV is made as collision insurance (non-refundable). This will be paid upon arrival at the registration area covering up to $500 USD in damage to the unit.
- Nuevo Vallarta: 7:40 am, 11:40 pm, 1:50 pm
- Playa de Oro: 8:00 am, 12:00 pm, 2:20 pm
- Plaza Las Glorias: 8:10 am, 12:10 pm, 2:20 pm
- Centro: 8:30 am, 12:30 pm, 2:40 pm
- Shuttle service
- Complimentary welcome drink
- Safety equipment
- Guided tour across the longest suspension bridge in the world aboard an ATV (automatic or semiautomatic) and to the waterfall “El Salto”
- A snack
- Tequila tasting
- Light clothing and comfortable shoes
- Insect repellent
- Cameras are not allowed for safety reasons
- Change of clothes, towel, and extra shoes
- Extra money for souvenirs, photos, tequila, restaurant, and optional gratuity