Signature Taco Tour – Vallarta Eats Food Tour
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 6 - 11
Discover the best tacos in Puerto Vallarta!
Are you in search of an authentic journey through the world of tacos? The Signature Taco Tour debuted in 2011 and is made for you! Allow our passionate culinary guides to lead you on a captivating taco exploration as you meander through the storied lanes of Puerto Vallarta.
This tour is available daily and thoughtfully curated for small groups to ensure an intimate and immersive experience.
During your excursion, anticipate savoring the flavors of 5 delectable food stops and indulge in 6 diverse taco and food tastings. You’ll also have the opportunity to pause at an open-air market, witness the craftsmanship of a tortilla factory, relish treats from an ice cream emporium, and indulge in confections at a candy boutique. While the exact route may vary based on the operational schedule of our partners, here’s a glimpse of the tantalizing fare you might encounter: birria, chilaquiles divorciados, carnitas, machaca, fish tacos, tinga de pollo, adobada, freshly pressed tortillas, fruit popsicles, and a selection of traditional Mexican sweets.
This is a valuable tour to do at the beginning of your stay in Puerto Vallarta as you will discover excellent local restaurants to return to.
- 10:00am & 10:30am
- River Cafe Restaurant in Old Town Puerto Vallarta (Isla Rio Cuale 4, Zona Romántica, Centro, 48300 Puerto Vallarta, Jal)
- Included: All food and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Excluded: Alcohol, food to take to your hotel, or vacation rental.
- Cash for any additional purchases
- Please wear comfortable shoes and bring your sunscreen. This is a walking tour
- If you enjoyed your time on the tour, please be sure to take care of your Foodie Guide. In the tourism industry, the standard gratuity is 15% to 20% of the retail price of the tour ($8 – $11 USD or $144 – $198 MXN per guest). Gracias!