Zipline ATV Combo
- Single Rider Ages 6+ • Must have valid license to drive
- Double Rider Ages 6+ • Must have valid license to drive
Off-road through the jungle and fly through the Sierra Madre Mountains!
Fly on an 11 zipline course through the jungle ending with a mule ride up the hill. Then set off on an ATV, off-roading through the Sierra Madre Mountains. Ending with a swim into the crystal clear waters of the “El Salto” waterfall. The perfect combination for a great adventure!
Cameras are not allowed for safety reasons.
We take credit card payments (Visa – Mastercard – American Express).
Valid driver’s license is required.
For safety reasons, pregnant women and individuals with asthma, heart problems, and back problems can’t perform the activity.
People under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed.
Nuevo Vallarta: 7:40 am, 11:40 am
Playa de Oro: 8:00 am, 12:00 pm
Plaza Las Glorias: 8:10 am, 12:10 pm
Centro: 8:30 am, 12:30 pm
- Shuttle service
- Complimentary welcome drink
- ATV off-roading adventure
- 11 ziplines
- Mule ride
- Purified water
- Tequila tasting.
- Infinity Pool
- Light clothing and comfortable shoes
- Insect repellent, sunscreen
- Extra cash for optional gratuity, souvenirs, photos, and restaurant
- Valid drivers licence if you are driving
- Valid credit card
- Change of clothes, towel and extra shoes.
- Extra money for optional gratuity, souvenirs, photos, tequila, restaurant.